Get Your FREE ESTIMATE today!
Minnesota Home Air Duct Cleaning and Maintenance
Our Minneapolis-Based, High-Quality Home Air Duct Maintenance and Cleaning Service Includes Low Pricing That Will Not be Beaten!
Receive a FREE Dryer Vent Cleaning with Your Air Duct Cleaning
Over $120 Value
Why Choose Kura Home?
We know that there are dozens of systems and hundreds of companies that provide home air duct cleaning and maintenance. However, a lot of systems don’t work with homes that were built in the past 20 years due to their size and ducting material used. For that reason, we use the Ram Air cleaning process. This National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) approved cleaning equipment provides results you can see, no matter the size or shape of your home.
When Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
Dust Appears Shortly After Dusting
If You Have
Pets That Shed
Expecting a Newborn
If Someone Suffers from Asthma or Allergies
If You Sneeze or Cough When the Furnace Turns On
If Your Home Has Been Recently Remodeled
When You Buy
A New Home
If It's Been Four Years Since Your Last Air Duct Cleaning
In addition to the Minneapolis Area, Kura Home Offers Home Air Duct Maintenance and Cleaning in These Locations
Don’t see your location? Let us know.
About Our Air Duct Cleaning
We thoroughly clean your entire system
Our NADCA-approved cleaning process begins with HEPA vacuums
Hundreds of five-star reviews from happy clients on Google, Facebook and Angi
Every technician at Kura Home goes through our thorough training program on quality, customer service, and completes a background check
What’s Hiding in Your Air Ducts?
Our Home Air Duct Maintenance and Cleaning Process
- You receive a text from the technician when they are 10-20 minutes away.
- Our friendly technician arrives and explains the process and answers any questions.
- Vents are counted and price confirmed before the job is started.
- Our NADCA-approved equipment and HEPA vacuums are set up.
- The technician will clean each individual vent starting in the highest level of the home.
- After each vent is cleaned, each trunk line is cleaned and inspected.
- Furnace is cleaned. This includes vacuuming out the blower fan and A coils.
- Dryer vent and Furnace are cleaned for FREE!
- Technician does a final walkthrough to confirm all ducts were cleaned and the home was left in better condition than when we arrived.
Home Air Duct Maintenance and Cleaning FAQ
When is the best time to have air ducts cleaned?
Great question! The best time to have your air ducts cleaned depends on a few things, here’s our guide to when you need to have your air ducts cleaned.
How long will the cleaning take?
Typically, home air duct cleaning and maintenance usually takes two to three hours for most homes.
Will my home get dusty?
No, with our sealed dome and industrial HEPA rated vacuum, we are able to capture all of the dust out of your ducts and out of your home
What are the benefits to getting your home air ducts cleaned?
Home air duct cleaning and maintenance improves the indoor air quality of your home. Our method for cleaning air ducts removes dust, dander, debris and allergens that build up in your HVAC system over time.
How often do you recommend cleaning air ducts?
Using our thorough cleaning process, we recommend cleaning your home air ducts once every four years. This may change if you are sensitive to air quality, have pets, have a remodel done in your home, or if you don’t change your furnace filter on a recurring basis.